His particular style and clear rock influences (The Horrors, Placebo, Interpo), have always marked him out from other artists on the scene. This distinguishing feature led to significant progress in his career in 2009 and 2010:
- El País rates him as one of the faces of the year
- One of his tracks is included in the soundtrack to the film Brain Drain (Fuga De Cerebros).
- Started a tour with the artist Bebe.
- Recorded a duet with Bebe on the Antonio Vega tribute album.
- Collaborated on the Bunbury y Héroes del Silencio tribute album.
- Also played on the latest album by Luis Eduardo Aute.
A reflection of his individual and imaginative musical vision, Atraes A Los Relámpagos, an EP released in 2011, shows off his impeccable work and is undoubtedly the artistic emancipation that his work deserves.
Its release is the perfect prelude to the next step, the publication of CIENCIAS CELESTES, on April 17, 2012 this time as Carlos Sadness.